Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Gasface Killer

Sarin- Nihilist....they really don't care trust me.
Photobucket

Sarin is a noise group made up of Steve O'Malley or SOMA and Edgy59. Two doom gods ,in my book anyway. They are a big chunk of Burning Witch. As I have said BW is one of my Fav's and in my attempt to have everything I stumbled upon this tape. I lucked into the real deal, artwork, bag and all. Popped it in and wow, Nihilist covers the sound well. They didn't care for your ears or your pleasure. But me being me, I loved it. I have given it 4 to 5 full spins and have played tracks for friends. Lots of skreetching and weird sounds with what could be guitars?? maybe. Anyway, If you don't have it, here it is in all its Obnoxious Glory.

*Best enjoyed with....man fuck it, roll up a couple of commercial doobies for this one.
SKREEETCH!!!

No comments: