Thursday, September 18, 2008

...this BLOG thing the kids have been chirping about

Yea so I am sorta getting the hang of this blog shit. I kinda like it even though only one person reads it right now. I have had a good experience expressing myself and can't wait to do more of that shit in longer bursts down the road. I will also be posting some music on here soon too. Some of my favorite hard to find pieces and some of our own shit too.
Also, spread the word if you happen across this blog, I promise it will be getting interesting as our musical releases spew forth and some of out film projects come to fruition. If I know you and you want to contribute please drop me a line. I would love to have more like minded people posting on this blog. AaronMaiden is on the list so far. Also if you want to act in some of our short films or possibly in a web TV show in the works drop me a line. This filming will be done in Indianapolis and the surrounding towns. You would be paid in food, booze and maybe something else. Anywho...enough rambling from me...stay tuned and as Cliff Spab said SO FUCKING WHAT.

No comments: